We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa
- Cash (In-store only)
- Cupcrazed Gift Cards (In-store only)
All sales are final.
Custom Order Policies
- Payment in full is expected at the time of order placement.
- All payments are non-refundable or transferable.
- No changes can be made 72 hours prior to pick up of custom orders.
- If you choose to use a strong color for your design, this will change the taste for the icing, and consistency of product.
- All cake/ cupcakes need to be transported level and in air conditioning, and must be stored in the refrigerator until 30 min. prior to event.
- If inedible items are used for design, we are not liable for any issues this may cause.
- Our products are prepared in a commercial kitchen that uses nuts, gluten, dairy, soy, and other food items that may produce food allergies.
- We will bake and design your order to the best of our ability based on the agreed upon design. There is a subjective nature of culinary art, we cannot guarantee absolute exactness when reproducing designs, colors, shapes or styles.
Once you leave the bakery with any product, you are accepting it as an approved item. Cupcrazed is NOT responsible for any damages incurred to the product once it leaves our store, as it is out of our control. If you contact us immediately during regular business hours, we will do our best to assist you in repairing the product; however, there will be no refund and there may be additional charge.
We take pride in our cupcakes, desserts and cakes. If you are unhappy with your order and/or purchase, please immediately notify us while in our store of your concern. We will do anything within our power to rectify your order to have a happy client. If the issue is a design flaw, in most cases, our staff can and will accommodate.
WE CANNOT FIX THE PROBLEM ONCE YOU GET HOME. If there is a problem with your order, caused by our staff, Cupcrazed management will decide if a store credit is necessary. For instance, if you feel our product is too dry and ‘nobody could eat it,’ we require you to bring back the entire uneaten portion of the cake so we may inspect it. Store credit will not be given if the uneaten portion is not returned.
As talented as we may be, sometimes mistakes happen (we are human after all). Cupcrazed does not issue full refunds for any reason. We will give you credit for the amount deemed appropriate for use toward a future purchase. All “refunds” will be provided as a store credit in the form of a gift card. A Cupcrazed Gift Card will be issued within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.